Info & pricing
|ROOMS||SHORT-TERM RENT||LONG-TERM RENT||DAY|
|1–5 hours||6+ hours||From 17:00–12:00|
|The Forest House (sauna, party venue, rooms)||330€|
|The Finnish House (sauna, party venue, rooms)||300€|
|The Captain’s House (sauna, party venue, rooms)||350€|
|The Finnish House sauna-party venue (rooms not included)||30€/h||7€/h||220€|
|The Captain’s House sauna-party venue (rooms not included)||30€/h||7€/h||220€|
|The Forest House sauna-party venue (rooms not included)||30€/h||7€/h||220€|
|Party venue for 30 (rooms and sauna not included)||25€/h||5€/h||180€|
|Outdoor hot tub (Near the Captain’s House)||50€|
Additional info and house rules:
- Booking will be confirmed after the deposit is transferred (€80). Except for special agreements, the deposit must be transferred within 3 days. Otherwise, the booking is cancelled. The required info for a wire transfer can be found with the contact information.
- Check-in is from 17:00 until 19:00, and check-out must be completed by 12:00 (noon).
- To cancel or change a booking, please notify us at least 21 days in advance. If you cancel after that, the deposit is not returned. Bookings for New Year’s Eve (31 December) can be cancelled free of charge at least 35 days in advance.
- Between Monday and Thursday, we offer a 10% discount on all sauna bookings. The discount does not apply on days before national holidays.
- Between Friday and Sunday, we offer a 10% discount on all bookings made at least 4 weeks in advance
- If you book on the same day, we offer a 20% last-minute discount.
- No discounts apply for bookings in June or December
- On 31 December and 23–24 June, all prices are on a per-agreement basis.
- Saunas can be rented for a minimum of 3 hours.
- The number of people for any sauna should be considered as a recommendation. Food and drinks are allowed in the sauna.
- It is prohibited to smoke indoors.
- It is prohibited to use shoes indoors. It is recommended to bring special indoor footwear with you.
- It is prohibited to use body lotions and birch branches in the saunas.
- Littering is strictly prohibited and bottles should be collected in specially indicated boxes, both indoors and outside. Chewing gum and cigarette butts must also be thrown in bins.
- You should always use the territory and its surroundings with good intentions and treat the property as if it were your own.
- Curfew is between 00:00 and 06:00. During that time, it is not allowed to make loud noises or use loudspeakers.